What do you need for your visit?
- A valid Covid Safe Ticket (for Belgian citizens 16+) or EU Digital COVID Certificate (for those coming from abroad 16+)
- An identity card
- A mouth mask is required for individual visitors, not during our (opening) events in case a Covid Certificate is presented
How can I make signing in at the reception desk go as smoothly as possible?
- Wear a mouth mask (starting from 10 years old)
- Keep at least 1,5 meter distance
- Show us your confirmation e-mail (or give us your name and surname)
- Turn the brightness of your screen up high, if you are showing the ticket by phone
- From Belgium: Have the QR code of your 2nd vaccination ready in your CovidSafeBE app (via the app or the printed version)
- From abroad: Have the QR code of your EU Digital COVID Certificate ready
- Have an ID card ready
How do I obtain an EU Digital COVID Certificate?
It depends on the country of your origin. Please find more information about the cercificate via this website. Without a valid QR code and ID we cannot give you acces to the site.
Please note that traveling to Belgium might require you to fill in a Passenger Locator Form. Please find more info about the PLF via this website.
How do I obtain a Covid Safe Ticket? (Belgian citizens 16+)
Have you been fully vaccinated at least 2 weeks prior to the event? Then you can download a Covid Safe certificate through your CovidSafeBE app or download it from www.mijngezondheid.belgie.be.
Are you not fully vaccinated? Then you need to have a negative test or proof of recovery after COVID that is max. 6 months old. There will be no testing on site.
- PCR test: validity of 48 hours
- Antigen test: validity of max. 24h, administered by a pharmacist in Belgium
The certificates can be downloaded from the CovidSafeBE app. The certificate is valid until the end of the calendar day on which it expires.
Where can I find my Covid Safe Ticket? (Belgian citizens)
Through the CovidSafeBe app (don’t forget to register within the app and retrieve the certificates there, so it’s not enough to simply download the app).
On www.mijngezondheid.belgie.be you can also download and print the certificate. Please note that we as an organization do not have the authority to check your medical records; therefore, we cannot possibly download your Covid Safe Ticket for you.
Can I test the validity of my Covid Safe Ticket in advance? (Belgian citizens)
Yes, via the CovidScanBE app. Please note that this is a different app than CovidSafeBE.
With this app you can scan the QR code of the Covid Safe Ticket yourself (or have someone else do it) and immediately know whether your certificate is valid.
Put the CovidScanBE app in ‘Event (Covid Safe Ticket)’ mode before you do the scan.